Jan 29, 2017

The golden look


Hey my lovely readers! 
Yesterday I got my package from the Beauty Bay. Ordering online is like sending yourself presents, exciting and fascinating. The day started great yesterday. 
I ordered 3 Morphe brushes and L.A Girls concealer, which sadly is a bit too dark for me (I hate being so pale!)
That inspirited me to try everything out, and I must admit that the brushes were AMAZING! 

I ordered MB10 concealer brush, M164 small flat angled contour brush and M429 duo deluxe crease brush. The crease brush was definitely my biggest wow, because I have never used any brush so good! Good quality brushes do make a difference, they make it so much easier. Anyone who needs a stimulus to buy good quality brushes - do it! It's worth it. I want to order more Morphe brushes soon, need to save up some money now. 

For the look I used my theBalm nude'tude palette. As the concealer which I ordered was too dark for me, I decided to use it underneath my foundation, I think it worked pretty well.
Yesterday was the first time I tried this type of eyeliner (I have never ever filled in the inner corner of my eye). It was exciting because I have tried to do it earlier, but failed. This time I didn't and I'm glad. It looked so badass. 
For my lips I actually used Maybelline Colorama eyepencil. Unfortunately I don't own any brown lipshades, but I neeeeeeed to get myself one. 

Do you know any brown lipstick which would suit pale skin and which is not very pricy? 





Don't forget to follow me on social media ;)
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Youtube

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love your lashes, which one did you use? I would recommend you NYX or Maybelline brown lipsticks from drugstore, or just go and visit MAC store and pick from many shades. :)

      Michelle Morchella

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I am wearing NYX Be wicked lashes "corrupt". Definitely going to check out NYX lipshades as soon as I can, I feel like I need something new from NYX :) thank you for helping me out :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty look! Your foundation looks flawless!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this eye look! You're so pretty! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look that you could wear for different occasions. Love it! Also, that eye product looks great as a lip colour xxx
    Sal | UmmBaby Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would definitely wear it on girls night out or some elsewhere. Actually that night when I was playing with makeup I didn't even go anywhere hahaaa.
      Thank you for your kind words honey!! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I love this look, you look gorgeous! I have the Nude Tude palette and never thought of creating a look like this. Stunning, following you on Bloglovin' xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu, it means a lot to me! How do you like the nude tude palette?

      Delete